Draw a Parabola
How to Use this Applet
The Graph Area
- Move the cursor to the location of the vertex of the parabola.
- Click and drag to create a parabola. The initial position of the cursor when clicked will be the vertex of the parabola.
- <SHIFT>+drag in the graph area to move the entire coordinate system.
- <CONTROL>+drag in the graph area (towards or away from the origin) to change the scales on the axes.
- If your solution is incorrect, select the TRY AGAIN button to erase the incorrect attempt and start fresh.
- If your solution is correct, select the NEW TARGET button to generate a new equation.